SPECIAL EFFECT WORKSHOP (INTERMEDIATE & ADVANCED)
JUNE 17, 2021 (Thursday)
9:00am to 5:00pm
Learn how to make your silicone babies look even amazingly real in this one-day workshop!
The course outline include:
– Modifiying closed-mouth kits. A hands-on experience on opening a kit’s mouth, making gums and tongue using surgical tools.
– Painting realistic tongue. Guided painting techniques on painting a textured tongue separately and how to put it back in,
– Making “just-cut” umbilical stump. Hands-on experience on cutting out belly button, paint-mixing, painting and how to put it back in .
– Making a “healing” umbilical stump. Hands-on experience on paint-mixing and how to make healing umbilical skin.
– BONUS techniques on how to make wrinkly skin and 3D veins on micro-preemies
Fee of $350 includes:
– Mini silicone head with closed mouth
– nail scissors
– silicone paints and pigments
– chemicals (thinner and alcohol)
– painting supplies (toothpicks and q-tips, paint palette and mixing knife)
LIMITED SEATS ONLY!