Dates: June 9 & 10, 2020
Time: 8am to 5:30pm
Hi, my name is Susan Gibbs. I am a collector, silicone painter & pourer, seamstress and an aspiring sculptor. I have been teaching Silicone Painting for beginners for 5 years now. Every year I share new techniques as I discover new things through research and experimentation. I would love to share what I know to those who want to try their hands at silicone painting.
I invite you to attend my Beginner’s Silicone Painting Class 2020!
The course outline includes: technical information on silicone, kit preparation, application of undertone and proper washes, painting using the stippling technique, detailing and matting.
Class Fee: $825 (payment plan available)
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to secure your spot.
Included in the fee:
– 12” full body silicone kit sculpted by Elsie Rodriguez and will be cast and poured by myself.
– everything you need to paint
– Print-out of course outline
– mini Dizon Designs bassinet-bag
Each student will be required to bring with them to class the following items:
1. a heat gun
2. a respirator if you need one. Only regular masks will be provided.
3. tweezers for picking lint
4. Head lamp with magnifying glass. This is optional but very helpful.
If you have any questions, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org